Nadeem Khan has founder and owner of smartsguide.com, he has Master in Computer Science (MCs) and enthusiastically interest in techs News and updates. Also, part-time watching news videos, playing Games and a deep lover of Web developer and Web designing.
The TWRP recovery software is a powerful tool that gives a new life to an Android device, and that’s one of the biggest reasons why I choose Android over an iPhone. Let us know what do you think about the TWRP recovery software in the comment section below. You won’t find any of the options in the stock recovery stock firmware except HARD RESET. There are billions of Android users, but only a few millions know about TWRP.
- Backing up your data is an excellent way to keep your smartphone running smoothly, and it is unquestionably worthwhile.
- It is a nightmare to lose all the data only to later realize the importance of the creation of backups.
- All you have to do from your computer is right-click or drag and drop files and then select where you want them to go.
- Built on top of AOSP/CAF, Syberia OS offers almost everything you’d want from your Android phone.
- After “ROM Manager” is installed and you start it you will need to install ClockworkMod Recovery (the first option in ROM Manager).
SP Flash Tool work perfectly with all MediaTek devices running Android OS. Therefore, all lines of devices, new and old, are compatible with this latest SP Flash Tool. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. This is how you can flash Firmware using SP Flash Tool.
Once the process is done, you can head to the Helium app. Browse the applications in the “Backup” tab and select the ones that you want to backup. Finally, tap on BACKUP and choose the backup destination. You can either simply back up the application on the Internal storage, or add a cloud storage account (G Drive, Dropbox, and Box). The most competent method to backup applications on your non-rooted Android is through Helium. The idea behind the app is to provide complete application backups without any implications, such as requiring root. Now the biggest advantage for Root users is that you can easily take the full backup of your Android OS.